Wishlist - Milk Club

Hi guys,

How 're you all doing today?


We can't get over the fact that Asian beauty products and clothing are quite popular these days. I had the chance to experience some Asian skincare brands in the past and I do understand the hype quite well. Some of my favorite brands, like TonyMoly and Skin79 are Korean brands and I do love my TonyMoly Luxury Gem Gold 24k Facemask and my Skin 79 Oriental Gold Plus BB Cream to bits! ;)


In my search to Asian skincare, I stumbled upon a little adorable shop called Milk Club, a whole shop fully packed with the cutest Asian clothing and beauty items. Kawaii, Harajuku, dolly, ... You name it, they have it! ;) I felt like Alice in Wonderland, just popping out that tunnel, I can tell you that! ;)




To make sure I wasn't dreaming, I created a little wishlist, to show you what Milk Club is all about, so... Got milk? (oh my, I'm so funny today, I'm on fire! :D Lol!)






Milk Club Wishlist


I simply can't resist another TonyMoly skincare product! ;)
And what about that Mermaid Pencil Skirt, absolutely gorgeous, isn't it? 

What I really love about this shop, is the cuteness, it's almost too much. Oh well, like that's even possible! ;) Lol!

The pastel colors are really cute and feminine. I like to think a woman never is too old to wear certain pieces of clothing, but I guess most of the Kawaii and Harajuku items are mostly designed for young teens. Since I'm in my early thirties myself, I don't think I would wear a piece like the Sweetheart Leather Choker or the Candy Heart Shades anymore, but I still think it's cute though! ;) Actually, those are perfect for my daughter, who's turning 14 in two days! ;) But I would wear those ankle boots, the pink trench, the yellow bag and those gorgeous stilettos every day though! ;)

Milk Club is a small online shop that sells unique thrifted treasures and trendy asian street wear apparel. One-of-a-kind vintage finds can be found in this store and brand new items falling from different styles: from sweet to dark. MILK CLUB is a collection of dolly, kawaii, aesthetic, anime, harajuku fashion and more!
What else can I tell you about Milk Club...
About the sizes, some items are only available in one size, which will fit sizes XS to M, and there's detailed information about the sizes in every description. It's recommended to know your own measurement before ordering, so just size up, just in case... ;)

Milk Clubs ships worldwide, and it will take 3 to 25 business days to get your order, depending on where you live, obviously. You can also choose for Express delivery, if you want to get your order sooner. 

Milk Club works with various suppliers, some who offer tracking and some who do not, so they don't automatically provide tracking numbers. However, you can check if your order has a tracking number or not by contacting them.

Milk Club operates on Storenvy, an online store builder and marketplace, that's why the Storenvy checkout process is powered by both Stripe and PayPal, two of the most trusted online payment solutions on the web. Because of this, Storenvy has all the same securities and payment fraud protection as these leading payment processors. You can also pay by Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and Diners Club. If paying with PayPal, you may also make payments using your bank account, but this may delay your order.

Well, that's about it for today.

What is your favorite Milk Club item and why?

Thanks for reading!
Natje

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten